2013-14 Carolinas District Planned Achievements
1. By September 30, 2014 every club in the District will have grown by a net growth of one or more members.
a.) Encourage all club members in the Carolinas District to ask at least one prospective member to attend a Kiwanis function.
b.) Continue to improve the process of turning KI Leads into new members for the Carolinas District.
c.) Clubs that are losing members will receive help from their Lt. Governors in providing a working partnership that will result in membership growth for that club.
2. Build nine new Kiwanis Clubs. One in each of the nine Trustee Regions of the Carolinas District.
a.) Establish New Club Building Teams using the Regional Trustee and their Lt. Governors plus several Kiwanian volunteers.
b.) Each Team will be provide with a documented road map (A PLAN) reflecting date driven milestones for each deliverable for a new club.
3. By August 2014 all the Clubs in the District will have their annual contributions to the International and District Foundations at the $5.oo per member level.
4. Enhance the energy and commitment for our SLP’s.
a.) Develop a better method of financial support for our new SLP’s clubs.
b.) Ensure each SLP has a sponsoring Kiwanis Club.
c.) Ensure each SLP has a dedicated and supportive Kiwanis Advisor.
5. Continue to work in concert with the District Eliminate Project Coordinators to acquire contributions and commitments from clubs and Kiwanians to reach our District goal.
6. Work in concert with the new Kiwanis International initiative “Early Childhood Development”, to ensure that our North and South Carolina clubs are aware of the needs and benefits of this program as it relates to children.